Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Random Thoughts of the Day

1. Wow, my knee really hurts today from bumping it on the damn shower door! Every time I went up and down stairs... ow, ow, ow, ow.
2. Did you know that on the back of the dollar bill, above our country seal, that the thirteen colonies are shaped like the Star of David to represent Hayim Solomon, a wealthy Jew who made vast contributions to save the US Army back in the day? Sadly, his noble sacrifices drove him into poverty and he died a pauper. (; . ;)
3. Did a little bridesmaid dress browsing for Lauren today... I love these two styles (though she wants something more chiffony so these probably aren't options)! Also, decided what my wedding color theme is going to be... Waaayyy down the road from now... :)


4. WHY HELLO Chanel 2010 Spring Couture!!! Silvers and pastels. <3it. Lagerfield is genius.








My favorite.

5. I used my stove today for the first time tonight!!!
6. I made Konaya curry udon with aburaage and moyashi! Oishikatta! See picture below of udon+kiddy blue spoon (hello kitty chopsticks not pictured!) (^.^)
7. Already can't wait for the weekend!!! So excited!

1 comment:

  1. I loved this post! I just bought my bridesmaid dress for prak's wedding...

    ReplyDelete