Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Random Thoughts of the Day

1. I made a tower of large envelopes on my desk today. The goal was to have it go above my cubicle.
2. Lunch was so filling I almost couldn't eat dinner.
3. I just can't get enough of Roppongi Hills! Great place for a little cardio (walking and shopping - it's too damn cold to run outside!)
4. I am becoming a Zara addict.
5. Received my first package in the mail today!!! I was so confused as to what it was and who it was from... Had to look up the kanji on the Internet! I found out it was from one of the attorney's and his wife! So sweet! Chocolate cake! Can't wait to eat it!

Wrapped so pretty... What is it?

Chocolate roll cake from Jiyugaoka!!!

Yum.

6. I met another coworker today... People from my office are so cute! I talked to her on the way to the station.
7. Cold rain today.
8. Love love love 3.1 Phillip Lim Spring. Too bad it's like double here. (; ;)
9. Dammit it's 12:30. I've been trying to get at least 8 hours of sleep a night this week! Just broke that streak.
10. Time for bed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment