Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Random Thoughts of the Day

1. Woke up this morning, stepped outside my balcony and whaddaya know! Look at all that snow at the rooftop of the building across the street!!! I really wanted to (still do want to) play in it...
2. First conference call ever today. Got to work early to call in... I felt important even though it was mainly just a presentation type thing for our new global pitch framework.
3. If you know me, you know I could very well be Jared the Subway Guy cause I love it. Like my mom says "Sometimes you're so easy to please. Get you a Subway and you're happy." Haha, yes that's a bit sad, I know. But my love for Subway balances out my love for ridiculously expensive shoes, purses and clothes. Anyway, had Subway for the first time in Japan for lunch Monday! And do I dare say... It's better than the States? I think so! They even have a variety of flavored fries! I tried the basil ones (yum) though sadly, I ran out of ketchup. I'll be back next week and make sure to ask for two packets of ketchup.
4. Japanese strawberries. YUM.
5. Check out my dessert tonight... Peanut butter with fresh bananas and strawberry sandwich!!! Devoured that.

6. Loving my deep purple metallic nails.
7. I'm sad it didn't snow tonight.
8. Going ice skating this Saturday! So excited!!!
9. I miss my bikini drawer at home.
10. STILL tired... Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment