Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tuesday - A Miserably Cold Day

Today is March 2.

(Real sakura and yellow blossoms I brought home from work!)

Spring is just around the corner with Vernal Equinox Day on March 22.
By the way, I only know this because we have a holiday in observance of this. Only in Japan... But hey a holiday is a holiday, which is awesome by all means!
But today...Brrr... Was it cold.
So cold in fact, that when I was done with work, I RAN in my heels to the restaurant I was meeting everyone at for dinner just to stay warm!!!
Work was crazy busy and my current To-Do List has like 25 things. Yikes. Had a great meeting today with our Dispute Resolution Head who talked to me about the FedEx Narita plane crash last year in 2009. We're representing FedEx. I found out that it's quite a landmark case since it was the first plane crash at Narita Airport and the first time to have a fatality! So basically, there's precedence to be set regarding this litigation investigation which makes it a great opportunity for exposure for B&M. Also found out some real interesting juicy news about a potential client that I hope we get!!! But I have to stay mum till things are finalized...
Well enough about work.
I'll have to write about my crazy jam packed weekend maybe tomorrow.
For now I'll continue with my mobile uploads...

I got a surprise delivery in my mailbox today!!!
I LOVE GETTING MAIL! What an adorable Valentine card from SHY! She is the best at making cards! There are pink, red and white M&Ms inside the heart! How cute is that?! Thank you Shy, love you very much!


Tonight we had dinner at this curry place in Akasaka... It's great.
It's called "Curry Club" and they have celebs who endorse the restaurant and are pictured with their favorite curries.


Azabujuban is seriously dangerous. Of course I pick the place to live in with a ridiculous amount of amazing sweets.
Castella cake with whipped cream and caramel. AMAZING. The cake is only cooked about half-way so the inside is a bit gooey and creamy.


I really am my daddy's daughter. I love my plants! Got these cute little guys from this old man selling plants on the street!

No comments:

Post a Comment